View: 3418|Reply: 2

Firmware Upgrde for GT King

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-07-25 06:25:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
-I just bought a Gt King TVbox, I have installed it and am now searching for information about it. I have found this one Firmware, is this the latest?: https://androidpc.es/firmware-beelink-gt-king-rom-actualizar/
-Is this the "Official" one? how can I ascertain what is the firmware version loaded on my tvbox?
-In case i need, can it be used with GT King DDR4 or LPDDR4 RAM Memory?
-Do you have a section with official firmware, here in the Beelink page?
-I need to know step by step how to load new firmware in case I need it.
Thanks in advance for your answer.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-08-24 19:43:19 | Show all posts
Edited by mian at 2019-08-24 19:46

Well, it is not the last one, you will have the  902p0 on and the 903p0 is already known, you know how to update it from the tv box, I explain it to you, first you go the two gold and silver gears you pick later on to device preferences you give another pick after information name of the device and between the green sign information of the device and owner there is this option to update the system you give it and you get a screen in water green color because it is only updated by wifi I think at least I think so and it is version 903p0 It is the last one, As long as you have a version, it says it under the tv box. Another thing for you as the lan works because I am sorry I have the wifi because the cable lowers me very slowly we go that goes fatal. Greetings.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-09-03 05:27:02 | Show all posts
Thank you very much by your advices and information, I already done the firmware update thank you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list