Install Browser

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-13 18:32:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

How can i install a browser ?

Searched in playstore but nothing so far.

Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-13 19:02:33 | Show all posts
Edited by Sledgehammer255 at 2019-05-13 19:05

Chrome is already installed. It`s better you use the Aptoide store on these boxes running full android tv os. The play store is very limited. There is no firefox, but you can check out Puffin Tv browser in Aptoide store. You need to use TV App Repo apk to make shortcuts for apps to appear on the homescreen. Otherwise you will keep having to go into settings for certain apps.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-05-14 20:15:33 | Show all posts
Hi,

In my Beelink GT1A can't find Google Chrome. Installed Aptoide but first problem is that I can't get a apk icon in "desktop", I'll try your solution.

Second problem is that I can't do any search with remote control, can't focus on "search button", and I have tried lot of things and nothing.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-16 08:57:50 | Show all posts
Strange. Chrome was already installed on my homescreen. The remote is not able to move and click sometimes. I use mouse with usb nano receiver in the second usb port. There is an air-mouse version of this remote https://www.banggood.com/G10s-Gy ... mp;cur_warehouse=CN
Or i will be investing in a good mini keyboard/mouse combo soon.....best thing is that this even has a scroll wheel(only own i could find with this function)
https://www.chinabrands.com/item ... id=654912&wid=1
It will be better then as i will only be using one usb port for control needs. And i can use second port for 8bitdo bluetooth receiver(to be able to use ps4 controller with sega megadrive/snes emulators :) :) :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-16 09:01:18 | Show all posts
ATV launcher is another app i have seen today that is meant to allow you to place apps on the homescreen. Free and paid Pro versions. Better to try free one first. TV app repo is very good too. You open it up and pick the apps you want to make shortcuts for homescreen. Only one app since i tried many was not able to appear on homescreen.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-16 09:03:37 | Show all posts
And it`s better if you use Aptiode TV instead of Aptiode....it`s designed better for ATV os.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-16 09:04:40 | Show all posts
Alot of learning and getting it the way you want it in the beginning...but it`s worth it all :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-05-17 16:40:58 | Show all posts
Sledgehammer255 replied at 2019-05-16 08:57
Strange. Chrome was already installed on my homescreen. The remote is not able to move and click som ...

Hi,

Do you have last update ? Chrome does not shows and it's not avaiable at playstore.

Where did you buy your box ?

Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-05-24 07:55:39 | Show all posts
Chrome is installed. You may need to go into your settings and look for it in apps. I bought my box through official Beelink ebay.co.uk store. I will be buying the GTmini-A with upgraded Android TV 8.0 os from there, when it`s available.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list