View: 5943|Reply: 5

U55 auto power

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-04-23 04:43:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Will the auto power after power failiure be added to the BIOS?  Mt BT3 does it.  It is important for people who want to use these as servers or people like me that want the computer hidden and out of reach and use a WIFI smart switch to turn on the computer via my phone.  Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2019-04-26 10:07:12 | Show all posts
Hi
If you need this feature, you can take a look at the tutorial I wrote, but there are great risks, please be cautious.:D
http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-06-18 00:54:23 | Show all posts
There's an option in the BIOS under Chipset->PCH-IO Configuration called "Restore AC Power Loss" with three options, 'Power ON', 'Power Off', 'Last State'.  The comment on this setting is "Select AC power state when power is re-applied after a power failure".  Setting this to Power On should turn it on after power when AC is interupted and then detected.  This feature appears to be broken.  Hopefully they update the BIOS to support this feature.  It works great on my other beelink BT3-Pro.  No reason it shouldn't work on the U55.  Any update on a way to flash the bios to a new working version would be great.  Otherwise I'm gonna have to return my unit.  I'm not opening the case, removing components and running random software to make it do what it should already be capable of.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-03-30 20:44:40 | Show all posts
I interested too for this option

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2021-11-09 17:08:30 | Show all posts
gogos replied at 2020-03-30 20:44
I interested too for this option

Hello Dear.
If you need, you can contact our after-sales email, our after-sales staff will send you the new BIOS file and burn-in guide.
Support-PC@bee-link.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-11-10 01:00:01 | Show all posts
Hi our company is deploying 150+ units of the U55 mini PC's, can you please send me the download link to enable Auto Power ON on A/C loss and the burn-in guide, your quick response is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Jonathan

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list