View: 5683|Reply: 2

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini ALVATECH ROM (Android TV 8.1 Oreo)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2019-04-16 05:32:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by ALVATECH at 2019-04-16 05:37

Head over to Freaktab's Website to find a new ROM for GT1 Mini (Android TV Oreo 8.1)
Link here:

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905x2/firmware-roms-tools-do/769122-rom-beelink-gt1-mini-alvatech-rom-android-tv-8-1-oreo-s905x2

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini ALVATECH ROM Android TV (8.1 Oreo) S905X2
[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini ALVATECH Android TV (8.1 Oreo) S905X2

This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, mods, ATV conversion and some changes from the original GT1 Mini ROM.
Please read the entire post before asking questions. Thank you.

This ROM is for the Beelink GT1 Mini S905X2

Changes/Mods & Tweaks Alvatech ROM:
  • This ROM is based off of Beelink's Latest Firmware.
  • Removed unneeded apps that Beelink had installed.
  • TWRP Recovery 3.2.3-1 by TeamWin
  • Cleaned up Beelink's kernel things that I don't use in this ROM.
  • Nicer mouse cursor for easy viewing.
  • Double click home button brings up recent apps.
  • Added App Drawer
  • Pressing the F9 Button on keyboard brings up android settings from the right side of the screen.
  • Additional Apps: X-plore File Manager, Smart YouTube TV, Kodi, Netflix & Power Menu (With Recovery Boot Option)
  • Added additional support for more Remotes such as Minix A2 Airmouse and much more.
  • Added to Kernel support for more Bluetooth dongles, controllers and joysticks. (Xbox,PS3 & PS4)
  • Removed and cleaned up files / libraries that are no longer needed.
  • Added Multi Webview options under Developer options / WebView Implementation .
  • Working Android TV Remote Control
  • Fixed bug with keyboard "Enter" Key.
  • Updated Gapps
  • Alvatech Boot Logo
  • Alvatech Boot Animation
  • Other changes, I'll add them as I remember.
If you would like to show a sign of appreciation. Please click on donation link down below. Thank you!
Donation Link Here

Notes:
Please read the "Extra Tips Section" on the 2nd post for additional help.

Download ROM:
@ Freaktab's Website

Installation Instructions:
Recommend Using Amlogic's USB Burning Tool. If you use Amlogic's USB Burning Tool you must flash it with the USB 2.0 Port (not the blue USB port) and also with a quality M/M USB cable. SD Card flash method can be used. If you're having trouble flashing with a USB cable try the SD Card method instead it seems to work without any issues.

Click needed link down below to download.
USB Burning Tool: Amlogic's USB Burning Tool
SD Card Method: Amlogic's Burn Card Maker

AFTER FIRST INITIAL BOOT APPS WILL BE LOADING AND INSTALLING IN THE BACKGROUND FOR THE FIRST TIME SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.
THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP IF NEEDED! USE THIS ROM AT YOUR OWN RISK!

This is to share my work with everyone and to try to make these TV boxes more enjoyable.
I will try my best to answer or help with any questions and or concerns as soon as I can.
If something doesn't function properly please let me know with as much detail as possible and I will try to fix it.
I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-04-17 06:44:27 | Show all posts
I have a GT1 Mini and I have been using a Mele F10 Deluxe airmouse with it. This airmouse works good but after a week or so it gets more and more erratic until it will not work at all. If I do a factory reset it works good again but after a week or so it stops working again. Do you know if your ROM will make the Mele F10 Deluxe airmouse work correctly with the GT1 Mini?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-04-18 00:58:25 | Show all posts
I'm sorry but I don't own a Mele F10 Deluxe AirMouse. If you are having those type of problems I would think it's something else. It can be network interference like other wireless devices that are using the same frequency as your AirMouse and or batteries and maybe even a defective device. But then again I don't own one so I couldn't answer that for sure.
Thanks,

Alvatech
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list