Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 15138|Reply: 8

ALVATECH GT1-A ROM STANDARD ANDROID

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
Post time 2019-04-11 07:58:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by ALVATECH at 2019-06-08 06:41

Look up Firmware Update here:
https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/beelink-aa/beelink-android-tv-box/gt1-ultimate/firmware-roms-tools-ch/774281-rom-beelink-gt1-a-ultimate-sn-agta-alvatech-standard-android-7-1-2

[ROM] Beelink GT1-A Ultimate SN:AGTA ALVATECH (Standard Android 7.1.2)

This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes of the original GT1 Ultimate ROM.
Please read the entire post before asking questions. Thank you.

This ROM is for the GT1-A Ultimate TV Boxes with starting SN: AGTA. I've converted it from Android TV to Standard Android.
I have figured out a way to keep DRM Widevine L1 (Netflix Certification) and convert it to Standard Android.
In order for Netflix to work in HD you must use the Android TV version of Netflix App, this is already pre-installed in update.
There is no navigation bar at the bottom because the Netflix TV app doesn't like it. But you can easily install one from the Google Play Store.

I put together a ROM for the older GT1 Ultimate & GT1 Standard Boxes over here, I also have another ROM for different GT1 Ultimate Boxes over here.

(There has been a lot of hardware variants so please read carefully.)
Best thing to do before flashing your box is to check which Build Version & Serial Number you currently have installed.
Firmware Build Version example: 709N1 (ending in N1) is for this ROM and with starting SN: AGTA

Changes/Mods & Tweaks Alvatech ROM:
  • This ROM is based off of Beelink's Firmware.
  • Widevine L1 (Netflix Certification) DRM is still intact.
  • Removed a lot of the unneeded apps that Beelink had pre-installed.
  • TWRP Recovery 3.2.3-0 by TeamWin
  • Tablet version apps or mobile version apps can be installed from google playstore.
  • Nicer mouse cursor for easy viewing.
  • Three Launchers: Square Home 3, Launcher3 , & Nova Launcher.
  • Pressing the F9 Button on keyboard brings out the TV Settings from the right side of the screen.
  • Pressing the F8 button reboots system into recovery mode if needed.
  • Additional Apps: X-plore File Manager, Smart YouTube TV. Power Menu (With Recovery Boot Option)
  • Added additional support for more Remotes such as Minix A2 Airmouse and more.
  • Added to Kernel support for more controllers and joysticks. (Xbox,PS3 & PS4)
  • Removed PPPOE dependencies and several libraries that are no longer required.
  • Double clicking home button brings up recent apps.
  • Removed purple highlight from settings.
  • Fixed google search.
  • Added Multi Webview options under Developer options / WebView Implementation .
  • Added Google Clock.
  • Added Backdrop (Android TV's Screen Saver)
  • Added Android TV Remote Control.
  • Live wallpaper is available.
  • Added 4K support for different YouTube versions.
  • Alvatech Boot Logo & Boot Animation
  • Improved Video playback
  • Updated Gapps
  • Added TV Settings in app drawer for users who don't have a keyboard or an original remote.
  • Other minor changes, I'll add it as I remember.
If you would like to show a sign of appreciation and would like to donate, please click on donation link down below. Thank you!
Donation Link Here

Notes:
When you first connect to internet on box, google play libraries and other google dependencies will start to update. Please allow these to update.
Please Checkout the Extra Tips Section (2nd Post)

Download ROM:
@ Freaktab's Forum

Installation Instructions:
Recommend Using Amlogic's USB Burning Tool. SD Card Method can be used.
Very Important! when you flash your box either by USB or SD-Card NEVER use the option Force Erase All only use the Normal Erase option or you will lose DRM Widevine L1 (Netflix Certification).

Click needed link down below to download.
USB Burning Tool: Amlogic's USB Burning Tool
SD Card Method: Amlogic's Burn Card Maker

1ST BOOT TAKES ABOUT 5-6 MINUTES, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.
THIS DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP IF NEEDED! USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
THESE BOXES ARE VERY PICKY IF YOU FLASH IMPROPER OR FLASH WRONG BOOTLOADER YOU CAN LOSE DRM WIDEVINE L1 OR EVEN DAMAGE YOUR BOX.

This is to share my work with everyone and to try to make these TV boxes more enjoyable.
I will try my best to answer or help with any questions and or concerns as soon as I can.
If something doesn't function properly please let me know with as much detail as possible and I will try to fix it.
I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!

Thank you Beelink for the sample hardware.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-05-31 11:41:23 | Show all posts
Edited by ALVATECH at 2019-07-02 05:47

**Double Post Please Delete**
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-01 11:38:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The firmware works great with the exception of ES File Explorer and connecting to Dropbox. The authentication page won't load. It just gives a dark square

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-09-10 23:43:31 | Show all posts
ajcdn replied at 2019-09-01 11:38
The firmware works great with the exception of ES File Explorer and connecting to Dropbox. The authe ...

Hello,
I don't have a dropbox account so can't test this sorry. It could be the app or you can try to enable webview options in developer mode. Please find online how to enable developer options and then change it to a different webview option and see if this helps. Also do you know if the app acted like this with the original ROM from beelink? If so it could be something in the source that would need to be fixed and I don't have the source to do so.
Thank you,

Alvatech

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-09-13 18:22:52 | Show all posts
Hi alvatec

Beelink share original firmware here for this box :
http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1

Can you make a great custom rom run with Android TV please ? :$

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-10-02 01:43:38 | Show all posts
hopopop replied at 2019-09-13 18:22
Hi alvatec

Beelink share original firmware here for this box :

Hello,
Since the original ROM from Beelink is Android TV not sure if there is a reason to.
Thank you,

Alvatech

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-15 00:56:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi all, compliments to @ALVATECH for this stabile rom. Could you explain me how can I change splash screen to set originale Beelink? This Is my firsth Beelink device and I am proud. I tried with no luck customization tool

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-01-11 02:40:21 | Show all posts
Dacompo replied at 2019-10-15 00:56
Hi all, compliments to @ALVATECH for this stabile rom. Could you explain me how can I change splash  ...

You can add a boot animation in the media folder. Sorry I can't help much, kind of hard to explain all the steps. But that should get you started. If you also compare the stock ROM and look in that folder you'll see what I mean.
Thank you,

Alvatech

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-08-17 23:50:50 | Show all posts
links are not working. forum crashedlinks are not working. forum crashed

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up