Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 4787|Reply: 8

Google Play keeps crashing!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-03-08 21:42:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
I wonder how many years before THIS will be answered.

My Google Play keeps crashing now that I have reset everything because Kodi was having constant errors.
Now I have NO device compatible with NO android software.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-03-14 13:49:48 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2019-03-13 15:26
Please try to update to the latest firmware and then install the apk to fix the weather issue.

GS ...

Somehow i cannot login any more with my old username. I dont know maybe bitdefender or something like that. Above sollution works btw.

It's not a very easy one. First of all bee-link was right. The play store and the weather app work!.

This is how to get it working (cost me all day):

1. Backup all your apps and data. (F.E. with titanium backup)
2. You need to download 3 things:
-- 15 second adb installer 1.4.3.zip
-- Phenoex usbpro 4.0 2014-09-12EN.rar
-- the latest image.

and for fixing you need that APK they have.
http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1

2a. What you want to do is following. Install that phoenix app. Unpack image if needed. Read that manual they provide.

2b. NOW: REMOVE everything from the bee-link except for the USB which you have to plugin later. Then open phoenix and press start. Get a paperclip end and press inside that hole and after put the usb end inside the computer. (DONT ATTACH POWER AND USB together it will break your device). Only USB and use the USB port next to the HDMI. Not the usb 3.0

2c. My computer started installing things and the bee-link showed up in Phoenix. I have been sitting there for like 10minutes holding the pin inside the pinhole. Dont know wether i have to hold the pin down for 10 min but i did and it worked

3. Beelink booted up. Took 5min, with the usual round coloring thingies. I installed APK. it worked. Google play works. Netflix works in HD (from the beelink appstore).  I have teamviewer host wit addon working. I have an live ftp server running and working (can write to HDD).

First i tried their second method by flashing via android that doesn't work at all. This first method works great. I think that method also rewrites everything.

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-03-09 07:47:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Google play does not work, an update is needed to solve this.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-03-11 15:44:07 | Show all posts
hi i also confirmed having this issue with my gs1 gooogle play keep stopping ,.. beelink please solve this , :@:L:curse:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-03-11 23:28:25 | Show all posts
thank you beelink no purchase next time real head ache with your product , gt1 mini and gs1  real , real head ache ,,,, no support from developers , no response ,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-03-12 17:35:52 | Show all posts
I have the same problem! I tried the phonesky.apk replace with modded play store. No luck. Also did the Rw-r-r thing in es explorer.

Pffff... i hope Beelink will come with an update. Fixes weather API and this google play problem. Yesterday i also had some problems with the launcher. Lightbox i think...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-03-13 15:26:55 | Show all posts
beelinkuser45 replied at 2019-03-12 17:35
I have the same problem! I tried the phonesky.apk replace with modded play store. No luck. Also did  ...

Please try to update to the latest firmware and then install the apk to fix the weather issue.

GS1 fixes weather issues:
https://beelink-my.sharepoint.co ... SCdB3KYluw?e=LU2Jmc

GS1 latest firmware:
http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... amp;extra=#pid55556

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-11-04 14:49:25 | Show all posts
Try to use the modded google play store on your device. Hope your problem will solve...
Content writer at Lucky Patcher applic

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-12-08 19:00:35 | Show all posts
Edited by macamba at 2023-12-08 19:02

Hi all,

I know it's long time since the issue was opened but the other day I found a solution to do work Play Store, it not a perfect way but works.

I was checking and testing and it's seems that Play Store is updated automatically if detect new version in internet, but the new version has a conflict or incompatibility with the GS1 account login google, so you will not be able to login from the new version of Play Store.

The solution is go to applications and uninstall Google Play Store and Services of Google, the button to uninstall is a little bit hidden, when you stay in Application details you have to find the button with 3 point, above in the top right-hand corner, Play Store will be uninstall and it will leave the factory version, but for Services of Google you will see a others option, something like "Manager device Administrator", click on this and follow the screen-shots

When you get uninstall both you will have to go fast to Adjustments / account / google and login. You have to do quickly because the Factory Play Store will try to update to the new version so if that happend you will not be able to login again.
If you don't get to time the login you only have to repeat the process above
Have account you will have to do this process when the login google account expired and you have to re-new, when it happen you will have to repeart again the process above

Regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list