View: 4386|Reply: 4

Black screen when reset, no signal, bios not visibile

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-01-29 17:16:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Good morning, I connected the PC S2 with an HDMI to VGA adapter to a monitor with vga input only.Everything is visible correctly but as soon as I reboot or try to go into the Bios or Safe Mode or other, the screen turns black "no signal", as if windows at the output no longer sent the video signal.I tried to connect the PC to a TV hdmi and I even saw that every time I turn on the PC comes out the word Beelink with the ability to enter the bios, etc., which I do not see using the monitor. So I thought it was a problem of the Hdmi-> Vga adapter but suddenly, and only by chance, sometimes I can see the bios normally even with the adapter, so it's probably a software problem. You could tell me where to intervene in the bios or in windows 10 to definitively solve the problem. Thank you. Greetings

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-01-30 14:10:09 | Show all posts
Try replacing the VGA adapter, probably due to the instability of the VGA adapter signal.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-01-30 22:43:37 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2019-01-30 14:10
Try replacing the VGA adapter, probably due to the instability of the VGA adapter signal.

Thank you. I will try to change adapter. But yesterday I tried to connect it with a direct hdmi-hdmi cable on a 4k tv and did not display anything while all other devices work properly (DVD Player, Minix X8H Plus, etc.).
Evidently some problem of designing the video output there!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-02-04 03:43:44 | Show all posts
Hi, the problem was the adapter! However, on the 4K TV it is still not seen with the direct HDMI cable.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-02-12 04:59:51 | Show all posts
I have the same issue when connecting HDMI cable to my LG 4K tv. The TV detected a signal on the input for the beelink s2 when I apply power, but when the input for the beelink s2 is selected (on the tv), the tv displays "No Signal" while the Beelink gets past the bios boot.

Very strange, and annoying. If I need to access bios, I have to connect a 1080 tv to my Beelink s2.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list