View: 4150|Reply: 4

Blue LED off, bt3 pro doesn't start

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-01-20 17:05:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello!

After running the bt3 pro 24x7h with Windows 10 (1809) for nearby 3 weeks without any problem I powered it of, did some few restarts but suddenly the mini pc will not start anymore.

The blue light LED is off.

What I already did:

Open the case and unplug the RTC batterie for some minutes (without Power connected).

I changed the power supply to a labority one. The power draw is about 60mA at 12.0V.

Is the mini PC in an "undefined" state, is there a hidden restet pin/button? Or is it dead (and if so why?!).

Hope to hear from you, thank you very much!

Sidenote: I installed the 1809 build with Microsofts Median Creation. The standard online update way failed with different windows error codes.

Best regards, Stephan Lauffer

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-01-22 11:45:02 | Show all posts
Please try the following:
1. Replace the power supply, first confirm that the power adapter can be used normally.
2. Press the bottom reset with a paper clip to reset the hole for more than five seconds.
3. Open the case and remove the coms battery to prevent it for more than 5 minutes.

If the above operation does not return your machine to normal, please contact the seller to return.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-01-22 16:47:11 | Show all posts
Dear "beelink",

thank you for your reply.

My newer version of the BT3 Pro (on the mainboard "V1.2" is printed) has no longer this reset button hole nearby the audio port. I just found a "JMOS1" button on the bottom of the mainboard after I opened the device.
I already unplugged the RTC batterie and tested another power supply (labority power supply) but didn't helped. So poorly it looks like something has broken.

Ok, so I try to send it return to the reseller.

Best regards!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-14 21:32:48 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2019-01-22 11:45
Please try the following:
1. Replace the power supply, first confirm that the power adapter can be u ...

I followed the instructions above, now the seller don't want to receive the ordem for refund. Can you interfere on it?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-10-16 10:25:43 | Show all posts
caiomattosjf replied at 2019-10-14 21:32
I followed the instructions above, now the seller don't want to receive the ordem for refund. Can  ...

We can't interfere with the dealer's sales behavior, you can contact our after-sales mailbox for repairs.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list