Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 4386|Reply: 2

freeze S1

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-12-09 22:06:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

I have the Beelink S1 Mini PC Windows 10 , DDR3 8GB 64GB eMMC and unfortunately, for 3 weeks now,, the system became unstable and freeze whereas I did not ass any particular app. Even after a reset to factory mode it is still unstable. I do not know what to do now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-12-10 16:59:41 | Show all posts
Hi
Please open the task manager of the machine to see if the CPU and memory occupancy rate is too high. It may be because the windows system is upgraded in the background by default, so it will cause the machine to freeze and jam. You can install the latest version of the system to solve the upgrade problem.

best regards
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-12-17 09:46:15 | Show all posts
I have the same PC and have started to experience the exact same issues.  The system freezes then reboots many times a day.  Looking in Event Viewer I see many of these errors that started to occur more often on 12/10 and every day since:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Could the power supply be going bad?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list