View: 2131|Reply: 5

Windows Activation Fail !!! Support ??

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-12-09 16:45:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

I purchased the Beelink SII N5000 8GB 128SSD, it works great and i am very impressed so far. At first i had some difficulties to get Windows up to date with the latest Updates (1803), so I chose to reset the system and start fresh.
This time everything went perfect, all updates were installed properly without any problems, the only thing missing is to activate windows. It just doesnt work, it says that i don`t have a valid license or key, whatever i try to do, it seems that the license used on this computer doesn`t work. This is a big issue, i need this license activated to make several personal changes in windows that i`m only allowed to do with a valid activated Windows.

I tried to send an email to service@bee-link.com, to the aftersales service where I bought this S2 but nobody seems to care. I'm pretty disappointed right now because i don`t see why i should spend money on a license that i already bought with the system.

Please help...
Thank you in advance

Kind Regards
Daniel

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-12-10 17:15:45 | Show all posts
hi
We didn't receive your email because you sent the wrong email address. Please resend the email to request an activation code.
After-sales mailbox: beelinkservice@bee-link.com

best regards
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-12-17 21:48:36 | Show all posts
Edited by BeeSux at 2018-12-17 22:02

Same here, The update to 1803 keeps failing. I tried to get the Windows Key from a command line in Powershell but there is nothing. I need the key to do a clean install with a valid iso from Microsoft.  I tried to contact the support address but received no answer ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-12-19 04:46:41 | Show all posts
Any updates? Is it possible to update windows without loosing the licence?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-12-19 07:02:53 | Show all posts
Edited by BeeSux at 2018-12-19 07:04

@Seta666 I re-installed from a clean Microsoft iso, the support sent me a new key to validate and it worked. I was not able to get the retail key from the original install (there was none in the registry), I was only able to get an OEM key from the UEFI but it didn't validate with the new install. In the end I'm fine because the new key is a retail key with no time limit but the original install seemed very "shady" probably explaining why I couldn't update windows on my N5000.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-12-19 07:16:16 | Show all posts
Thank you, that is what I will do then..

Any issues regarding drivers?  I plan to use these
https://mega.nz/#!f7ZDAYpI!RqVVS ... eUnZyYHqNuB2RmBWUG4

Found in post #8 here
http://www.bee-link.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D2

Regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list