View: 2674|Reply: 1

Wifi Issues - Slow, frustrating

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-11-14 13:38:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello. My BT3 works fine sometimes, but other times it's very frustratingly slow. I was waiting for 5 minutes just to load my work e-mail. Generally, this seems to be linked to wifi. It also drops the wifi often when it's having slow down problems and I have to log back in. I am using my landlord's wifi (they live upstairs) so have no way to hardwire. My surface Pro works fine with the wifi, so does my iphone, but this Beelink disconnects often and is extremley slow at times when connected. Now it's just humming along fine again after HOURS of slow as snail work. It may be connected to when it the wifi is "busy" because my landlord is also on it since it gets better late at night and when they are out, but again my iphone and Surface pro don't have the same issue. Any suggestions/support?
Also, I'm not sure if it's wifi or not, because even my abilty to type gets delayed when it's slowed down. I can't tell if it's just so busy dealing with wifi it slows the whole thing, or if the whole thing is just operating like crap so it's kicking me off the wifi.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-11-14 19:55:08 | Show all posts
Hello
It is recommended to use the network speed test tool or online speed test website to test the speed of the used WiFi, and the speed of the mobile phone connection wifi, whether there is a big gap in the network speed, then open your task manager to see if there is an application Excessive CPU memory usage.

best regards
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list