Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 12970|Reply: 6

Gemini X adds POWER ON and WOL features, new usages you don't know!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-09-19 17:04:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gemini X is a new MINI PC released by Beelink in June this year. With its compact size and powerful performance, it has become a new hot-selling product of Beelink in a short time.

For detailed evaluation information, please check the link:

product promotion information:

not much to say here.
Today I mainly talk about two important new features, Power On and WOL, compared to Gemini X and the previous Beelink MINI PC.

1. Power on
Enter the BIOS, find the boot type, select Auto Power on to confirm the save and you are ready to use.
(Note: Auto Poer on - indicates that the incoming call is automatically turned on, Menu Power on - indicates the incoming call is turned off, and the Last State - indicates that the call is still powered off)

图片1.png

The POWER ON function in the computer allows the computer to start up automatically after an unexpected power failure. This function is rarely used on desktops and laptops. After all, the average user also needs the computer to run continuously for 24 hours. And based on power and heat dissipation issues, it also reduces the life of the machine.
But thanks to the low power consumption, low heat and low noise of the mini pc, and many Mini PCs support Linux kernel operating systems such as Ubuntu, you can build a small home server by yourself on the Linux system software. Provide upload and download services online, or set up a WEB server, create a personal blog or a cool website.
The POWER ON function does not have much effect on desktops and laptops, but it plays an important role in the mini pc. It keeps the server you build running for 24 hours. abnormal power failure, when the power is restored, it is very convenient and quick to start the machine yourself.

2.Wake On Lan

Go to bios, find Wake On Lan, select Enable, save reboot
图片2.png

Then click Power Management, select Allow this device to wake the computer, allow the magic package to wake up the computer, click OK to complete the settings, you can use other devices remote network operation
图片3.png

WOL is a technology and a specification standard for this technology. Its function is to let the computer that has entered the sleep state or the shutdown state issue it through the LAN (mostly the Ethernet path) to make it sleep. The state wakes up, returns to the operational state, or transitions from the shutdown state to the power-on state.
The WOL Wake-on-LAN function is very useful. For example, you can use your mobile phone to remotely turn on your computer, turn on a computer or NAS in another room, and control multiple computer batch switches in the office. Although WOL is mainly used in LAN, if you configure public network access, you can remotely open the company's computer through the Internet at home or on a business trip, and then use Microsoft Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, AnyDesk and other software to work remotely.
Beelink is committed to the MINI PC for office, entertainment, games, industrial control, IOT and other fields, supporting OEM, its technology and technology have been at the forefront, has produced a lot of hot products, has been supported by the majority of consumers loved it. After Beelink learned about the needs of the users on the MINI PC's POWER ON AND WAKE ON LAN, Beelink used a variety of solutions.

as follows:

支持度.png
If you have special requirements for the machine's features and need a certain amount, Beelink can customize the function for you.

The technology is developing and the times are improving. The Mini PC is getting smaller and smaller, and its performance is getting stronger and stronger. It has gradually been recognized by many users, providing users with more portability and obtaining it in the entire PC sales market. Very good results, believe that the future prospects of Mini PC will be better, Beelink will also create more products that satisfy users, I hope everyone can continue to support Beelink.

More news at any time concerned about the official website:www.bee-link.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-03-24 19:32:06 | Show all posts
Сделал по описанию, но так и не работает данная функция.
Gemini X55
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-18 05:49:13 | Show all posts
I have a Gemni X45 basic and Power on Type does not appear in the miscellaneous settings. Do I have to enable something else in BIOS or update BIOS?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-10-18 14:02:37 | Show all posts
Lusanagi replied at 2019-10-18 05:49
I have a Gemni X45 basic and Power on Type does not appear in the miscellaneous settings. Do I have  ...

The re-released Gemini X series has made some improvements on the motherboard, including the BIOS version has been upgraded, but the support features have not been reduced, we moved the Auto Power On function to Boot, you can find it inside

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-10-21 22:26:41 | Show all posts
Ah, yes! How could I not have seen it before? Thanks for the support

Use magic Report

Anonymous  Post time 2020-09-03 00:14:12
wow your last post saved me. I did not see it in Boot either. Went through every menu lol

Use magic

Anonymous  Post time 2020-10-30 01:47:53

Gemini X adds POWER ON and WOL features new usages you dont know

Theres a limited number of basic plots and premises for TV drama.

Better they remake something good than try to dream up something new and have it stink completely.

I want to list a token
I want to try the exchange p2pb2b
Exclusive offer first listing - link https://listing.p2pb2b.io/
Can I trust them?

Use magic

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list