GS1 problems

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-08-21 17:47:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Pholco at 2018-08-21 17:51

Hey all,

I just registrated here just to express my feelings about the GS1 box.

I Bought this box after seeing reviews, it seemed good but in reallity one of the biggest mistakes i did.

My first problem was that the Google Play Store was crashing constantly from the moment i started with this box. Had to reset factory settings from the start and it keeps crashing from time to time(still with the latest firmware)

My second problem is that there is sound lag... The click sound is delayed and some of the sound from series/movies also. Pretty annoying

My third problem is that after an hour(yes, merely an hour) of watching series/movies the box is starting to lag seriously cause of... Overheating!

My fourth problem is even when i am on the latest version of firmware there are still those bugs that stays.

Really poor poor job on this box i have to say. Like i told you, the biggest mistake yet from a tv box i purchased.
Never buying Beelink again. My rate for this box: 0/10

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-08-21 22:43:58 | Show all posts
Hi Pholco,
I have GS1 too. I already solved my problem with google play account. I made factory reset and start system in English language. After that sign-in to google play accound and then switch do different language = works for me.
Sound- I don´t have problem with sound lag. I used HDMI for audio transfer. Do you use SPDIF or HDMI cable for sound?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-08-22 14:02:34 | Show all posts
Hello
After our tests, the Google store and the sound are normal. Put the machine in a well-ventilated place and the machine temperature can be maintained. Please contact the supplier for a refund.
Thank you
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list