View: 4750|Reply: 4

NEED DRIVERS FOR SII

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-07-26 08:58:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
my windows became corrupt and i lost all of my drivers, i have found a good amount of them but are still missing a good many. does anyone have a complete list of all the drivers for the beelink SII? please help, if you do and would like to share you can email me a link or file or what ever way you want to do it. my email is Zanezimmm@gmail.com Thanks!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-07-27 12:20:26 | Show all posts
Philip replied at 2018-07-27 10:10
I also need some of the drivers for the Beelink S II. The one/ones I need are for sound over HDMI.

Hello there
If your device is connected to the monitor without sound, check the following questions.
1. Determine the HDMI sound output as the default device.
In the control panel, open - Sounds and Audio Devices - Properties found, audio, the first column inside the label is the default device for sound playback, select HDMI sound output. Make sure the HDMI Audio option in the BIOS setup is turned on normally, that is, set the option to "Enable".
2, Secondly, use the video card HDMI for audio and video output, you need to change the system's original default onboard sound card driver to HDMI graphics card audio driver, open "Control Panel → Sound Audio Device → Audio → Sound Play" or double click to open the desktop right In the lower corner of the "Volume (small speaker)" icon, select "Properties" in the "Options", make sure to select the mixer as "ATI HD Audio rear output (A card)" or "NVIDIA HDMI Output (N card)". To ensure that the audio signal is output using the graphics card HDMI audio. In the sound options, the HDMI audio output is selected as a high-definition audio output mode such as 7.1-channel. If there is no HDMI device, then you can open the device manager and see if there is HDMI sound output in the sound column. If not, it is a driver unimproved problem. I can download the link download driver.
3, if you can be sure that there is no problem in the settings, then you should try to change the HDMI cable.

SII all driver link download
https://mega.nz/#!f7ZDAYpI!RqVVS ... eUnZyYHqNuB2RmBWUG4

hope it helps you
Good luck
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-07-27 10:10:19 | Show all posts
I also need some of the drivers for the Beelink S II. The one/ones I need are for sound over HDMI.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-07-27 12:07:31 | Show all posts
Hello friend
This  network disk link contains all the drivers of SII. You can choose to install according to the driver you need. It is recommended that you use the SII's own system. Otherwise, these drivers may not be compatible. If you do not understand these drivers, please do not Feel free to modify the installation to avoid irreparable errors.
Good luck:)

SII driver link download
https://mega.nz/#!f7ZDAYpI!RqVVS ... eUnZyYHqNuB2RmBWUG4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-11-12 14:01:44 | Show all posts
beelink replied at 2018-07-27 12:07
Hello friend
This  network disk link contains all the drivers of SII. You can choose to install acco ...

Bios download link. I need a copy

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list