View: 3672|Reply: 6

BT7 total Crash (can't enter BIOS)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-09-07 17:51:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

it seems I'm not alone with the Phenomena of suddenly dying BT7.
The first 3-4 Days everything worked fine, now the s* started to hit the fan. Sporadic graphic Issues (lines on TV) an then reboots. Sometimes it worked, sometimes not. I didn't had Bluescreens or anything. Just Graphic Lines, BSOD and complete restarts. Yesterday i tried to reinstall Win10. Now it got so worse, that even in BIOS the crashes came. This morning I tried it again an now it doesn't even start up (just blue, red blue led and the nnothing). It really looks like a hardware problem....

Can you guys help?

regards Andi

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-09-08 04:10:06 | Show all posts
Is that the same error here:

http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-315-1-1.html

?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-09-08 15:31:52 | Show all posts
Hi, yes seems to be the same Error. I could literally see the BT7 fade away, because it got more worse with every start. I already contacted Gearbest, but they only offer me a 10 USD refund or to send it back to China, but I think it will never arrive or get lost. Will Beelink take over the communication?

Thanks guys

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-09-09 15:53:14 | Show all posts
Under the warranty terms, under 45 days period. Gearbest should offer full refund. My bt-7 died after just over 1 month use. They offer me partial refund and i got to keep the defective machine. Beelink 7 definitely got serious quality  issues, hardware wise. not a product to be recommended for the time being.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-09-09 16:40:54 | Show all posts
Hey,

i already had the voyo v3 which had also Graphics issues and got very hot! I got a 60 USD Refund for the voyo. Now that the Beelink seems to be not better at quality, they offer me 10 USD. First I was pretty happy with the BT7, so i decided to mod the casing (drilling additional holes in the bottom plate for cooling). I'm aware that Gearbest will refuse warranty, because of my modding action...And yes I'm 100% that the BT7 didn't died because of drilling holes in the bottom plate!

@syskitko: do you have expieriences with sending back to Gearbest?

I'm feeling a little bit betrayed by cnx for showing such good reviews on those china PC's. Sorry but my Trust in such products is lost....

Thanks guys!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-09-09 16:59:57 | Show all posts
I got a vensmile 64G win10 (which still runs fine) before I bought the BT7  based on youtube review. As I am based in uk, sending  back the bT7 to China for repair would cost me more I am sure and I don't think it is worth spending more on postage and also the long wait for it to be returned (if it does got repaired). Gearbest didn't offer me to return the item to them for a replacement, just return for repair or a partial refund and keep the defective item. I chose the latter. Gearbest should have offered you more on refund.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-09-11 03:52:04 | Show all posts
Well, since there's so much defective units, I believe Beelink does know already, what is going on with their own units. I have write a mail to beelinkservice@bee-link.com and after a few conversations, they told me to send the unit right back to Beelink for replacement. I want you to encourage, that you al write to beelinkservice@bee-link.com, and cooperate, and also wait patiently for answers, as they do not answer quick. In time, they will offer you a shipping address, and believe me, the postage to China is nothing compared to your new unit working! I believe Beelink would be happy to replace your unit in the range of half a year at least! So cooperate and write!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list