View: 2603|Reply: 5

bt7 crashed after 2 days

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-09-03 13:29:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
My new Beelink BT7 worked okay for a couple of days, but it shut down twice while I was watching a movie and has now shutdown completely - my TV/monitor is not receiving a signal from it even though the blue light is on. In fact, the only way to get rid of the blue light is to completely disconnect the unit from the electricity. When I plug it in, the blue light comes back on, but it is not sending any signal to the monitor. I have tried disconnecting and then reconnecting to the monitory, but it still does not work.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-09-07 23:50:16 | Show all posts
Is this the problem of the BT7:

http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-315-1-1.html
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-09-08 02:23:36 | Show all posts
Your problem sounds similar to mine. Unfortunately, they did not offer to replace my unit for free and I am putting mine in the mail to Gearbest today to get a (partial) refund. I do not want to try to fix this myself as I do not want to void the warranty.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-09-08 04:20:31 | Show all posts
Gallagher replied at 2016-09-08 02:23
Your problem sounds similar to mine. Unfortunately, they did not offer to replace my unit for free a ...

I believe they should offer you full refound or another replace working BT7.

I have also write to Beelink direct on their email, and I have got their answer, and
where should I send the unit to. I would recommend that you try this, and wait a few days for
answer. I would also recommend that you make a video, make a tests, try to disconnect battery
as it was recommended to me, everything that the people would sense your effort. Try to write to
Beelink direct and wait a couple of days for answer! They will eventually provide some help!

They have do it to me! ;)

Good luck!

Tad

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-09-09 10:11:05 | Show all posts
Thank you for your message. I am trying to return it to the seller, but if I am not successful, I will do as you suggest, although I am not sure that getting another one will solve the problem. It could be that they are all defective. I did write to their support tech a few times and got some help getting it started, but they had nothing to say when the hard drive crashed.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-09-09 15:44:56 | Show all posts
I also bought mine from gearbest. My beelink failed to boot up after a couple of weeks. Wrote to gearbest, did a tube video to proof the problem. They offered me a partial refund and got to keep the defective unit. The refund only enables me to purchase other items from gearbest.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list