View: 2291|Reply: 4

I have a MXIII-II, and there is not an option to disable Ethernet, thats weird

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-12-21 08:57:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
In my mini MXIII - II that I bought recently, when I enable wifi, both the ethernet and the wifi are enabled simultaneously, which does not make sense because when I had an m8 this model that is older did not allow it (and has logic of course ). In the user interface the ethernet option is next to the wifi but the ethernet can not be disabled I think the only way is to disconnect the cable. That is sad.

Second, my bluetooth only works when the wifi is enabled. (And of course Ethernet too)

Finally, everything works but in a strange and magical way.

Finally, is there any launcher, app or firmware that solves this confusion of ethernet, wifi and bluetooth, in the mini MXIII - II?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-12-21 14:25:34 | Show all posts
I have to say that the firmware of my mini MXIII - II is the 112MO and when I try to install an update by the OTA, there is no update. Is there some new update that solves this problem of wifi, ethernet and bluetooth?.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2017-12-21 16:38:34 | Show all posts
Hi dear ,there are twoways you can choose to solve your problems , 1. wifi connection (without connection of ethernet) . 2. ethernet (close the wifi option) . as for the bluetooth problems , it seems that it works well in this device . :lol

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-12-21 21:33:50 | Show all posts
ok, the wifi and the ethernet work, but when I have enabled the ethernet cable and enabled the wifi both are activated, that does not make sense the ethernet should be disabled automatically. Moreover I do not have how to disable the ethernet manually, I have no choice but to remove the network cable. This I think is a bug. A solution to this would be fine here.

The bluetooth is unusual, only when the wifi is activated (not the ethernet) other phones are recognized by the TV box.

Is it a firmware problem that will be fixed with a new firmware, is it my device that came with factory failures?

Please can you give me some solution to these problems.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2017-12-22 14:04:21 | Show all posts
sociovic replied at 2017-12-21 21:33
ok, the wifi and the ethernet work, but when I have enabled the ethernet cable and enabled the wifi  ...

Hi friend , the Ethernet has the priority to the network theoretically  as you know , so unplug the ethernet cable is necessary for you if you would like to use wifi . as for the bluetooth , let's have a wait for the new firmware version . :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list