Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Author: syskitko

Beelink BT7 WIFI module not detected

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-22 22:15:01 | Show all posts
Searched Google for "broadcom 802.11abgn wireless sdio adapter error 10". This looks to be a much wider issue... :(
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-26 02:31:15 | Show all posts
Hi
Bad news...
No WIFI no Bluetooth with error code 10 in device manager even after installing updated drivers from this forum on a fresh instalation of windows 10 64bit (lastesrt build).
Honstly I think it's time Beelink sould say clear and loud on home page that for now the device has no WIFI or BLUETOOTH functions working in windows 10!
:(

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-27 02:57:25 | Show all posts
I e-mailed the beelinkservice@bee-link.com about 3 ‫days ago and still no response !
This is a big problem !!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-28 02:39:37 | Show all posts
amirsh replied at 2016-10-26 02:31
Hi
Bad news...
No WIFI no Bluetooth with error code 10 in device manager even after installing updat ...

that is not really true, since with the bundled OS the wifi works. I suspect they have a tweaked driver somewhere which works somehow, but they would need to supply that.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-28 22:02:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Your assumption does not seem to be solid! Updated drivers supplied by Beelink support did not work and there is no reason for them not to supply a working driver (if they had one) to their customers not getting the promised Bluetooth and wifi functionality.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-29 04:29:19 | Show all posts
Well, since the wifi worked for me before I wiped the pre-installed Win10, and if you would search for the wifi type in google, you could see this is a wider issue with acer, lenovo and sony users too. But it looks like google is not your friend...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-29 18:11:20 | Show all posts
lyzzard replied at 2016-10-29 04:29
Well, since the wifi worked for me before I wiped the pre-installed Win10, and if you would search f ...

So ...I understand thay for now U have no working WIFI / Buetooth like all of us and you are just saying it worked in the past when you got the device. If so for FYI a fresh install supplied by a beelink link on this site which setup a fresh pre-installed windows 10 did not fix this. It is a long time (weeks) that this device is not woking as it sould be and there is no working solution from Beelink nor a statment that they are working on it and a target date. Google search make it worse as U described...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-30 06:43:22 | Show all posts
I installed a clean win10 downloaded with Media Creator. Since I'm on LAN, i'm not that frustrated. I'm in the IT since 20 years, and seen a lot, that's why I'm not blaming Bellink. I'm blaming Broadcom for a driver they don't update properly (date: 2013). If i would have some time I'd install an older version of W10 to test it, I read many posts this doesn't work since the latest "big" w10 update...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-11-11 10:45:27 | Show all posts
@amirsh I understand your frustration. Although I connect to the internet via wire, I did buy a blue tooth keyboard. The keyboard worked fine until the first Windows 10 update. Like lyzzard, I did a lot of internet searches and read all the posts here. As I said in a previous post, I believe Microsoft made a change to the operating system (likely "security" related) and Broadcom hasn't (can't? won't?) update their drivers. Beelink probably isn't influential enough to put a lot of pressure on Broadcom. It is my hope they're putting as much pressure as they can.  If anything, I think we should let Broadcom know how we feel.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-12-10 04:56:22 | Show all posts
King replied at 2016-09-06 16:19
Hi
I suggest  re-install Driver or re-install the OS

Driver update says the best driver is already installed, but the yellow warning triangle remains and Wi-Fi is not available. OS re-installation does not solve the problem. Side note - the OS failed completely after 1607 Anniversary Update installation and would not boot. I was forced to reinstall Windows using the Media Prep tool and run through the subsequent updates again. And after all that, still no Wi-Fi.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list