Return to list New
Author: Otard

Linux

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-09-30 04:43:51 | Show all posts
Hi, has a linux compatible BIOS developed?
There are tutorials for installing linux for inexperienced?
Thank you
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-10-16 04:37:37 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So the solution to install Linnux is much more simple than you think. I just downloaded the latest Antergos linux and during installation I selected to use the systemd-boot manager. After the installation everything worked great, the system-d boot manager recognized my windows installatiin too and I can just select which OS to start.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-11-23 01:17:12 | Show all posts
Soremir replied at 2017-10-16 04:37
So the solution to install Linnux is much more simple than you think. I just downloaded the latest A ...

Thanks for your suggestion, this might be the first thing I try after getting my AP34!

Your solution sounds like the easiest fall back for anyone who is struggling, any chance you can write a simple step-by-step idiots guide with links please? I am certain that a guaranteed working Linux for this device will hugely increase its popularity, especially if Antergos can be set up as a streaming media server?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-12-15 03:37:13 | Show all posts
Guys anyone here with Beelink S1 Win10 version and want to install Ubuntu 16.04 LTS in a additional hard drive ? What is the procedure - I know the fact S1's bios will not recognize Linux USB Key as bootable device out of the box.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-09-06 04:08:07 | Show all posts
Hi all!

I have a strange issue. I've bought AP 34 Pro to install Ubuntu on. On a first run I was able to see my USB key as "UEFI Kingston... USB something" on a BIOS boot order menu. But I've decided to see how fast Windows is. So I finished with Windows 10 setup states, played with it a bit and decided to install Ubuntu finally. But now I'm not able see select "UEFI Kingston ..." usb stick -there is no such option. I've tried to boot from "USB key"  and always getting Windows 10 boot. All of these recommendations contains step to select USB stick as first boot device. But I don't see any option to set it up.

Please help me!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list