Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
View: 3672|Reply: 3

Error code 10 Realtek generic USB class driver

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-09-20 02:01:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have the same problem with windows 10 64 bit. My computer does not see the tvbox. I did all according the instruction. What is wrong?
Error code 10 Realtek generic USB class driver.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-09-20 14:03:15 | Show all posts
Edited by alserming at 2017-09-20 14:05

Thus the Beelink support keeps silent I allow me to make some remarks about this situation.
The setup.exe program rkt mp usb utility tools has great problems in usb realtek generic drivers under windows  10 64 bit. After the successful installing setup.exe program the system just stops working the realtek generic USB driver with the code 10 in device manager windows.
Therefore the rtumdsam flasher program can never see the device Beelink sea and to flash it. In proof of this I inspected three different computers with windows 10 64 bit and the result was the same. Obviously it may take two causes  -
1. The system conflicts with realtek driver on level of the system namely windows 10 64 bit.
2. On other side it is the conflict between hardwares for example third-party usb controllers etc.
3, Both

Dear coleague who had the same problem reinstalled the system on windows 7 and oh Wonder the system has seen the tv box.
I have the very bad 101 firmware from my tv box and I can not get the newer firmware thru OTA. What have I to do?  Reinstall windows? Thank you very much.
Beelink company released very raw product with bugs and problems I spent my money and now I can not use the tv box completely.  
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-12-19 19:11:13 | Show all posts
I met the same problem now, seems hardware problem

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-12-19 19:17:04 | Show all posts
Code 43: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems
‎01‎/‎14‎/‎2013
2 minutes to read

Applies To: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista

Device Manager displays the following message in the Device Properties dialog box, on the General tab, in the Device Status text box:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

Diagnosis

A device driver notified the operating system that the device failed.

This circumstance can occur if the device hardware fails or if the device driver fails.

Resolution

To resolve this problem, do the following.

1.To open Device Manager, click Start, click Search programs and files, and then type Device Manager. A list of available matching items appears above the search box; click Device Manager. Device Manager opens with your computer name at the top and a list of devices that are installed on your computer beneath your computer name.

2.Locate the malfunctioning device in the list of devices, right-click the device, and then click Uninstall. When a warning message appears that you are uninstalling a device from your system, click OK. Device manager uninstalls the device.

3.Right-click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes. Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.

4.Right-click the device and click Properties. On the General tab of the device Properties dialog box, in Device status, you should see the message This device is working properly.

If the steps above do not resolve the problems with the device, and if the device is an external drive, such as a USB flash drive or external hard drive, use the taskbar icon to safely eject the device, then unplug the device from the computer. For devices that use AC power, unplug the device from the electrical outlet or power strip, wait 30 seconds, and then plug it back in. Turn on the device power switch, and then plug it in to your computer. If the device includes a drivers disk, ensure that you have it handy to install the device drivers; otherwise, Windows should automatically locate the correct drivers and install them.

If you do not have a driver disk and Windows cannot automatically detect the drivers, it means that your hardware manufacturer has not uploaded the drivers for your device to Windows Update. If this is the case, you must go to your device manufacturer web site to download or request the most recent drivers for your device.

For more information about how to diagnose the problem:

1.See the hardware documentation.

2.Run the diagnostic tool Hardware devices are not working or are not detected in Windows on the Microsoft Fix it Center.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list