View: 8459|Reply: 3

bootloop

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-03-28 19:18:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
hallo,

beim versuch win10 von der recovery partition wiederherzustellen bekomme ich nur einen bootloop der mir sagt

The computer restartet unexectedly or encounterered an unexpected error.win installation cannot procees.to install win, klick ok restart the copmuter and then restart the installation.

wenn ich ok klicke bootet pc neu aber es kommt der selbe fehler!!
ich gelange weder über die F tasten ins bios noch kann ich uefi aufrufen.
Bootbare USB sticks mit win 10 oder linux funktionieren nicht!!

der download vom Beelink os bei Mega ist auch ein witz...lässt sich nicht herunterladen ausser man zahlt für einen premium accaount!!!
wie komme ich aus diesen bootloop heraus!!

Hello,When trying to recover win10 from the recovery partition, I get only a bootloop which tells meThe computer restarts unexpectedly or unexpectedly. The installation is not procees.to install win, click ok restart the copmuter and then restart the installation.If I ok click boots pc new but it comes the same error!I do not reach either via the F buttons into the bios nor can I call uefi.Bootable USB sticks with win 10 or linux do not work !!The download of Beelink os at Mega is also a joke ... can not download unless you pay for a premium accaount!How do I get out of this bootloop !!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-03-29 18:05:06 | Show all posts
:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

great support here!:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-03-30 17:05:39 | Show all posts
The original BIOS boots x86 Uefi-Loaders only, not 64 bit.
You would need e.g. a debian combined Image that brings 32+64bit. One can put a 64bit debian on the stick and add the 32bit uefi-loader to the stick so that one can install the 64bit version.
For windows you need to flash to the v16 bios first, then you can use 64 bit images but NOT 32bit anymore. I'd suggest to stay with the original bios and use the x86 windows.

Accessing the bios is possible, I'm not sure whether it is the f6 f8 or f10 key, just try around. There is not much to set anyway.
Use a x86 windows usb-stick or better the image provided by beelink. One can download WITHOUT premium account at mega.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-12-11 19:33:56 | Show all posts
Der EPROM ist hinüber. Du hast wahrscheinlich, wie ich x64 mit x86 vertauscht, bzw. etwas wurde überschieben.

Schau einmal hier in Post Nr. 14:
http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=235&pid=5128&fromuid=49667

und so bekommst du den BT3 auf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TITo33f2vno

und noch ein paar Infos:
http://www.it-feed.de/beschreiben-eines-eprom-chips/

Viel Erfolg

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list