View: 3542|Reply: 1

Beelink MINI MXIII II S905X - Qodi apk file

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-03-21 00:26:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

I'm just writing to now if it is possible at all ro provide a direct link to download the Kodi fork named Qodi.

Sadly, I did a factory reset of my Beelink MINI MXIII II S905X, to start with a fresh Qodi version, but somehow, the Qodi got unconfigured. Basically the things I noticed are: The background image is now a black picture with a mesh of grey hexagons (instead of the blue bubbles), like a bee hive; also the power button is now red (instead of grey), and I cannot configure the IPTV since there is now backend software installed or IPTV client add-on.

The factory reset did not restore the Qodi to its original form, and now is not working properly due to the things I described. I also tried to install the firmware manually, but it seemed not to work since I already have the latest version running on the box.

It would be usefull if a direct download link for the .apk file for Qodi could be provided by Bee-link, so I can really restore the box to it's original state :)

All the rest works awesome, thanks a lot!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-03-21 11:27:39 | Show all posts
First go into settings, then App find Kodi not Qodi and click on it.  Then pick clear data.  Go back into Qodi on the home screen, if it's still black background go into settings then appearance and for the skin pick Confluence by jezz. You should be back to normal.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list