View: 2368|Reply: 2

Hard drive problem beelink sea 1

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-07-15 14:19:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello, new owner of the sea beelink 1 find it me impossible to install applications or on an sd card or on the hard disk, how is this possible? every time the message is: your sd card is slow and it will be impossible to transfer the data on it. Just for accuracy is a 250 GB ssd and an hc1 microsd class 10. Why on your solution it is absolutely impossible to use media to install the apps from the Google store? Thank you
Ps: my rom is 105 (ota does not work)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2017-07-17 14:25:15 | Show all posts
hello dear , 1.about the SEA1, the apps can't be installed into the external storage devices like HD, SD card etc.
2.It has been confirmed that the google play can run well , so you can send a screenshot to me to show what you have happend .
3.About the OTA , it could be no sign of updating message if it has been the latest version.
keep in touch with me : chanchan@bee-link.com . :lol
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-07-17 22:22:19 | Show all posts
Hello, thanks for your response, I understand that we can not move or install applications on the hard drive we do not have a NVIDIA SHIELD but on an SD card with android 6 he y' has a big problem the because all my android devices 6 SD or microsd with or without adapter works as storage internet it would appear to come from your android version that to a problem.
Kind regards

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list